[Radio-announce] It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive, starting at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Sep 21 19:06:56 EDT 2013

Hey there.

Well, it's Saturday, and you know what that means?  That's right, the next
day is Sunday.  Seriously, it's time for another Anything and Everything on
ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific,
and lasts for three thrilling hours!  If the internet gods are nice to me,
unlike last week, I'll be on for the entire three hours.  I'll be mainly
playing music of all kinds from the late 1920's through today, tell you
about the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, and there's the beloved
Bullwinkle joke of the week.  There's a lot to get to sportswise, with
baseball's playoff spots getting set, the Bengals and Steelers played Monday
night, and I'll tell you what's going on for those events.  Of course your
requests are always welcome.

To hear the fun, there are three, yes, three ways to tune in.  Point your
browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to the Interactive stream.  You can also download the
ACB Radio tuner from the above address, and choose Interactive as your
choice.  If you have a mobile device, you can listen that way as well.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for Anything and
Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

GO REDS, GO BENGALS and GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org