[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz Presents Saxophones Today

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Mon Sep 23 10:47:18 EDT 2013

Hi Everybody:

On the show today, we present several saxophone players and we call the
show "From Bop and Beyond".  To give you a sense of the range, we begin
with Charlie Parker and end with a player who got his start with Art Blakey and
the Jazz Messengers, Johny Griffin.

The show airs first at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 Pacific on ACB radio
Interactive acbradio.org/interactive.  Click the link and choose your
player of choice.

Remember, too, if you cannot hear the live show, we are available now on
three different podcasting sites:  jazzguys.libsyn.com, iTunes and
Tuneinradio.  We would love to have you listen live, but listen whenever
you can.  Come join us this evening at 6:0 P.M. Eastern for the show.

All the best,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, President
Bay Area Digital

Promoting good health with great technology

4062 Stage Court, No. E2
Placerville, CA 95667
Phone:  (415) 217-6667
fax:    (415) 962-2520
Email:  chris at bayareadigital.us

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive