[Radio-announce] Get away from the noise, join me "In the quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 24 18:18:19 EDT 2013

Earlier today, someone said:

"I love the music you play, because it allows my thoughts and imagination to
Rome free."

Surely that's where our spirit seeks to be, where it/we, can roam free!
Sometimes I wonder if our brains are full of pretzels, all of those twists
and turns of thoughts., here, there and everywhere. Where one starts and one
ends.??? Do we know? They go on and on.

And what if "In The quiet" our spirit becomes free of all of the maze and
piles of pretzels of those thoughts that loop us back around? What if "In
The quiet" our spirit gets to stretch, renew, revitalize, regenerate, and
just be. Unwind, let it all go. Chances are, you can go back to those twisty
loopy thoughts later. Perhaps a perspective on them will be different after
time away, after a rest or relaxing break? What have you got to lose?

7:00 P.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Delicious harmonies, inspiring words, expanding cords!

Come join!

Check out my DebSite: http://debbiehazelton.com