[Radio-announce] Another Anything and Everything is coming up soon on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Sep 28 20:51:59 EDT 2013

Hey all.

It's that time of the week when I get on ACB Radio Interactive with my show,
Anything and Everything.  The show features the weather for Lexington,
Kentucky, some sports updates, and music of all kinds from the late 1920's
through today.  Brian and Linda Lewis aren't listening tonight, so you'll
hear lots of today's hits, but don't let that stop you from requesting
songs.  The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific, and lasts for
three hours.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen to Interactive.  You can also download the
tuner and listen that way, or if you have a mobile device you can tune in
that way.

See you at the top of the hour!

GO REDS, GO CATS and GO BENGALS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY