[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz Coming Up Later Today

Christopher Gray chris at bayareadigital.us
Mon Sep 30 09:03:56 EDT 2013

Hi Everybody:

You are invited to join us on Monday for a live show of Journey into Jazz
with your ACB Radio jazz guys, Chris and Don.  This week, our nominal
themes are trumpets and clubs.  It's not about using trumpets as clubs,
but about great jazz that was played and broadcast from clubs in the 1940s
and 50s.  We surround that with some of the trumpet greats of the era from
Joe King Oliver to Clifford Brown and more.

You can hear Journey into Jazz every Monday afternoon at 6:00 P.M.
Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific time.  On your computer go to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive and select your MP3 player of choice.
We'll be there, and hope you will be as well.  Remember, this is a live
show so we can take your calls as well.  (314) 659-8420 or (888) 528-8159.

If you cannot hear us live, there are three other ways to catch the show.
You can get show podcasts at jazzguys.libsyn.com, iTunes & TuneIn Radio.
Each podcast is identical with high audio quality.

All the best,

Chris and Don