[Radio-announce] The Good Energy Mix is Cookin'!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 30 09:17:49 EDT 2013

Come and get it! A warm way to start out this brand new week! Come and spend
a couple of hours with me! 11:00 A.M. EDT., http://acbradio.org/interactive

My interview with VaShaun of @fedora_outlier just went live! Check it out!

http://t.co/zVF1SXp20b

Are you interested in my demo and conversations about juicing?

Check them out:

Making Juice, demo, part1 #fb http://t.co/IXtQxKh5N0

Juicing, part2 #fb http://t.co/jgcpydhf9N

Juicing, part3, cleaning #fb http://t.co/XyIpPU75zm

Don't forget to join me tomorrow night 'In The Quiet" 7:00 P.M. Mark your
calendar, if you can use a break from the noisy world!

7:00 P.M. http://acbradio.org/interactive

And wow, if you want to feel better.? Tired of the same rut.? Even if you're
skeptical., I'm finding some amazing things happen with people, feeling
btter, more quickly! They don't need me for very long. J What would it be
like, feel like, look like to feel even better than you do right now? If
interested, visit my website and contact me!

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com