[Radio-announce] The Latest News For You Is On MainMenu This Week!

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 22:02:27 EST 2014

Get the latest technology updates here on MainMenu.

We start with several announcements of updates to a number of assistive
technology products, followed by:

The GW Micro training department continues with part 2 of their presentation
for new users of Window-Eyes.  We thank GW Micro again for allowing us to
air this presentation.

MainMenu staff member David Woodbridge demonstrates Using Airfoil on the Mac
to enable multiple AirPlay Spekaers on iOS.

And MainMenu Executive Producer Chase Crispin interviews Brad Davis from
Freedom Scientific about the latest release of the Ruby HD Video Magnifier.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org