[Radio-announce] Journey Into Jazz Is On the Way

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Feb 17 16:02:54 EST 2014

Good afternoon:

at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 Pacific time, come joint us for this live edition of
Journey into Jazz with your ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.  Today we have a
real potpouri of music for you.  Selections will focus on well-known names in
jazz, but people we haven't tended to play so far in our shows.

You can join the journey by visiting acbradio.org/interactive.  Just follow the
Listen link, choose your player and you're there.

We look forward to taking your calls today as well.

See you soon.

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
(314) 832-7172
http://www.moblind.org

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.