[Radio-announce] To all concerned, the Stash is alive and well

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Wed Feb 19 11:39:07 EST 2014

Because I took Monday and Tuesday off, apparently some of you loyal
Stash listeneres were concerned and wrote me about it. Fear not. The
Monday holiday was just that--a holiday and respite from my hectic
regimen of broadcasting and other stuff I do during the week. The
Tuesday offage was half carried over from Monday, the other half was
that we had some maintenance done in our apartment which ran, well,
shall we be nice and say, a little overtime, and after it was over, I
had a big cleanup job to do that the maintainers did not. But all else
is well, and the Stash shall be back on Friday on the Legend, and
certainly next Monday on ACB Radio Interactive.