[Radio-announce] Featuring the Little River Band on a special Friday Night Free for All

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Fri Feb 21 17:52:48 EST 2014

Hello everybody:

Last week I was not on the air due to the fact I was attending a Little
River Band concert.

The band has been in existence for 39 years and they still have a very good
sound.

Rachel, Jim and I got to meet the band when we attended one of their
concerts back in 2005 during the ACB convention in Las Vegas.

Rachel conducted an outstanding interview with Wayne Nelson who is the
current lead singer.

This interview aired on ACB Radio Interactive and a couple of other stations
shortly after that convention.

I will be re airing that interview tonight.

Also I will be playing songs from the Little River Band's latest CD "Cuts
Like a Diamond" as well as many of their well-known hits from all time!

So if you are a fan of the Little River Band this is a show you will not
want to miss!

The Friday Night Free for All airs every Friday evening at 8 PM eastern on
http://acbradio.org/interactive

See you there!

Larry