[Radio-announce] The Stash Is Coming Up Shortly!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Feb 24 06:45:23 EST 2014

I'm up early, picking the tunes that will make your Monday move! Come
hear 'em and request 'em on the Secret Stash on ACB Radio Interactive
and the Legend. I got three hours of forgotten favorites, some you
know, some you don't, and maybe a few you'd rather have stayed
forgotten (LOL). Requests and comments always welcome to
stash at acbradio.org, stevem at legend-oldies.com, or a tweet
@stevematzura, any of them at any time. During the program, call me on
the Legend Listener Line at (206) 203-1120 for that all-important
instant request.

You can also listen to the Monday morning Stash on the phone at either
(231) 460-1047 or (716) 274-2524 for ACB Radio Interactive and the
Legend respectively.

So warm up, get up, and step up your Monday musically with me and the
Stash, coming up on ACB Radio Interactive and the World-Wide Legend!