[Radio-announce] Want some good energy? Come and get it!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Feb 24 09:42:23 EST 2014

Newsletter later this week, if you're on my Announce list.

Meanwhile, today, catch "The good Energy Mix"

With me, 11:00 a.m. EST

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and http://midtownradio.org

Spend time with me tomorrow night "In The quiet"

http://acbradio.org/interactive 7:00
<http://acbradio.org/interactive%207:00>  P.M. EST

and http://wqna.org Thursday 3:00 A.M. EST

In Atlanta? Find me Saturday at the I Am Healthy Expo

http://slca.com

Also, in Atlanta, sign up for my 4-week EFT class beginning March 8

http://decaturhealingarts.com

Don't forget to sign up for the free EFT World Tapping Summit, starting
tonight.

http://worldtappingsummit.com

Take good care of you. You're the only you we've got! J

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton