[Radio-announce] Are you stressed?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Feb 25 18:29:50 EST 2014

Why not come spend some time "In he quiet"

It's uplifting, renewing, regenerating, rejuvenating! It's good for our
mind/body, good for our work and relationships, good for the planet!

Peaceful, low key, with suggestions for depth and reflection.

7:00-10:00 P.M. EST.

Replays Thursday at 3:00 A.M.

WQNA 88.3 FM http://wqna.org

Hear it by phone: (231) 460-1047

I've a new issue of my newsletter "The Hazeltonian." If you're on my
Announce List, you likely got it. If you're not, read it online:

http://debbiehazelton.com/hazeltonian-winter-spring

Wishing you Peace and Joy!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton