[Radio-announce] [Friends] Welcome To 2014 On MainMenu

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Fri Jan 3 12:56:52 EST 2014

Hi David:

I only find two parts to this tutorial on the WE site.  Do you know if they are
behind?

Thanks.

Chris

On Thu, 2 Jan 2014, David Tanner  wrote:

> MainMenu brings in the new year with a jam packed show this week.
>

> MainMenu Executive Producer Chase Crispin starts us off with a review and
> demonstration of the iOS app for U S Bank.  It is very accessible, and Chase
> takes on a tour of this very nice app.
>

> We then hear the 2014 holiday greeting from ACB President Kim Charlson. We
> are pleased to welcome her to MainMenu, and wish her all the best for the
> new year.
>

> And, then we hear the 5th and final segment of the excellent GW Micro
> tutorial on using iTunes with Window-eyes.  We thank GW Micro for allowing
> us to air this tutorial, and would encourage you to check this and many
> other excellent training tutorials on the GW Micro website at
> www.gwmicro.com/training.
>

> We look forward to having you along for this show, and wish each of you a
> very Happy New Year.
>

> Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
> throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.
>
> http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream
>
> ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
> and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.
>
> Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
> IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
> the world.
>

> Subscribe to the Main Menu podcast feed at:
>
> http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml
>

> Visit the Main Menu website at
>
> http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
>

> Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:
>
> http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu
>

> Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
> and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:
>
> mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org
>

> David Tanner - Host
>
> MainMenu - Technology from a blindness perspective!
>
> http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.