[Radio-announce] start your week on a positive note with The Good Energy Mix!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jan 6 08:56:03 EST 2014

Hey There!

Baby It's Cold Outside! So let's get and stay warm with some good tunes and
fun! Feel good! Let ease and lightness start your week off on a positive
note! Tune in today!

11:00 a.m. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

or

http://midtownradio.org

Want it by phone?

Call: 231-460-1047

Don't forget to pause, spending time tomorrow with me In The quiet. Such a
cornerstone time for some people's week. It can be yours.

7:00 P.M. EST. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Or on phone at: 231-460-1047

 And Thursday at 3:00 a.m. EST http://wqna.org

Would you like your life to be easier, more peaceful, Lighter, more joyous?
I'm busy, doing what I do best, Helping people feel better, one person at a
time! I'm love to include you! It costs less than the price of
procrastination, negative self talk, the energy of staying stuck, and the
journey can be exciting beyond your imagination!

http://t.co/AkV1xvbPUm #fb

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton