[Radio-announce] In the Quiet, is on, late, but here

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 7 20:16:45 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

More technical glitches. Not sure what's up with ACB Radio and my shows this
week but an hour late, Larry created another way to get me on air. In The
quiet will be on for an extra hour so I have a full archive for WQNA, and,
so you, the listeners, aren't deprived an hour.

I'm playing some new luscious music right now. Hope you can join!

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Be well!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton