[Radio-announce] Several sagas to report on Anything and Everything, Saturday night at 9 p.m. Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Fri Jan 10 07:47:35 EST 2014

Hi folks.

First, since this is the first broadcast I'm doing in 2014, happy new year
to all the great listeners out there!

It's me, your loveable old announcer on ACB Radio Interactive with another
Anything and Everything.  The show features music of all kinds from the late
1920's through today.  In addition to the music, there's the usual sports
updates, I'll tell you about the weather for Lexington, KY, and let's not
forget that er, well, um, the great Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Of course
your requests and comments are always welcome.  Tune into the show and I'll
tell you how to reach me.  To do so, you have one of four ways to do so.
Point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen to ACB Radio Interactive with your player of
choice.  You can also download the ACB Radio tuner from the above address.
It's what I use to check out the streams on ACB Radio.  If you have a mobile
device, you can listen that way as well.  Last but not least, if you have
that quaint device called a telephone, you can call 231-460-1047 and listen
over the phone line to the desired stream.  Whatever way you choose, Tune in
on Saturday at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun and
mahem.

Oh yeah, I need to explain the subject of this note.  I have two sagas to
report, one is hopefully resolved, and the other will hopefully be solved
this coming week.  The resolved adventure has to do with my computer.  It's
why I wasn't on last week, but I think I have that beast whomped into shape.
The second saga deals with the clock that I want for Christmas.  I still
don't have it, but hopefully I'll get the one I want this coming week.  Tune
into the show and I'll give you details on both incidents.

See you all tomorrow on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m.
Pacific for three hours of whatever comes up.

GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org