[Radio-announce] Join me In The Quiet

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 14 17:33:34 EST 2014

It's almost here. Can you feel it calling you to join?

I love this show, and often hear of people finding comfort, finding
rejubination by taking time to just be, In The quiet.

Come join!

7:00 P.M. EST. http://acbradio.org/interactive

It's warm, uplifting, peaceful, relaxing. You never know what answers,
ideas, guidance, extra patience can come by spending time In The Quiet.

Are you going through something where you could use some support, some help
getting rid of an emotional charge, some ways to feel better more easily?
Let's talk, and see if my work might meet your needs!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton