[Radio-announce] It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Jan 18 19:05:01 EST 2014

Hey there.

It's that time of the week when you can hear me on ACB Radio Interactive
with another Anything and Everything.  I'll play music of all kinds from the
late 1920's through today.  I'll also tell you what the weather has been and
will be like for Lexington, Kentucky, give you some sports updates, and I'll
also tell you the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  There is also a trivia
question, and if you get it right you'll win a great virtual prize.  I'd
gladly give you a real prize, but they cut the budget of the show in half,
so it's all I can offer.  Also, there's an update on the clock that my Dad
and Stepmother gave me for Christmas, and I just KNOW you don't want to miss
that.  Of course your requests are always welcome.  To tune into the show,
point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and choose the Interactive link to listen.  You can also download the ACB
Radio tuner and listen that way, or if you have a mobile device you can tune
in that way.  If you prefer to use that quaint device known as a telephone,
just call 231-460-1047 and listen that way.  If you use the phone, just keep
in mind that long distance charges may apply.  See you all tonight at 9 p.m.
Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive.

GO CATS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org