[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz Coming Up

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Jan 20 17:10:03 EST 2014

Hi:

In just a little while, it will be time again for this week's Journey into Jazz
with your ACB Radio jazz guys: Chris and Don.  This week, we feature a musician
who is arguably the greatest jazz pianist of all time, Art Tatum.  We focus on
Tatum's small group sessions and think you're really going to find some great
performances here not only by Art Tatum but Lionel Hampton, Roy Eldridge, Benny
Carter and others.

You can take the journey with us at 6:00 PM Eastern, 3:00 PM Pacific. Just go to
the web and we're at acbradio.org/interactive.  Once there, choose the Listen
link and then select your player of choice.

Hope to see you all there soon.

Until then, all the best:

Chris and Don