[Radio-announce] Join me In The quiet: dedicated to the Laign family

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 21 18:47:02 EST 2014

Let us take time In The Quiet for our own regeneration, renewal, and send
peace to all who are dealing with loss.

This week a long-time close family suddenly lost  a woman, a wife, a mother,
a friend: Nancy Dollar Laign. A shock to many, Nancy had just a few months
ago, written to tell me of the death of another mutual long-time close
friend.

May this music, the air waves, the good energy sent by those of us who
listen, serve as comfort to the family, to anyone grieving, and bolstering,
energy of flight and wonderful wishes as we send out good wishes for Nancy's
continuing evolving soulness onward through the heavens and all dimensions
of time! May your journey be blissful, peaceful, enlightening. May you feel
all love that is sent your way.Learning lessons from death, may we remember
how truly connected we all are, through all dimensions.

And so it is.

Tonight, 7:00 P.M. EST.

In the quiet.

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton