[Radio-announce] This Week's Journey

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Sun Jan 26 22:44:03 EST 2014

Hello Folks:

Your Hourney into Jazz with ACB Jazz Guys Chris and Don transports you through 5
decades of jazz.  We begin with songs from the 20s and move along to the 70s.
Only one song per artist in this show to give the maximum variety we could
collect into the show.

Hear us by going to acbradio.org/interactive, choose to listen, then select
your player of choice. We broadcast live at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 Pacific
U.S. time.  Also remember this week we are live and very happy to take your
calls.  We'll give you the numbers on the show.

Always remember that if you cannot hear us live, we have podcasts at libsyn.com,
iTunes and TuneIn Radio.  Lots of options for you.

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
(314) 832-7172
http://www.moblind.org

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.