[Radio-announce] Have a Good Good Good Good Morning on the Secret Stash

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jan 27 06:32:36 EST 2014

Hard gettin' up on a Monday? Doesn't have to be; not if you do it the
Secret Stash way. Log on to ACB Radio Interactive at
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive or the World-Wide Legend at
http://www.legend-oldies.com this and every Monday morning at 8am
Eastern Time for three early hours of forgotten favorites, and I'll
personally see to it that you'll be movin' and groovin', hoppin' and
a-boppin' before you know it. The solid-gold doors of the rock vaults
swing wide and let you browse the miles of aisles of rock and roll
that is "The Secret Stash." You say it, I play it. Doesn't get any
simpler or easier than that!

And remember that when you're away from the Internet, you're never
away from the Stash! Pick up any telephone anywhere on the planet and
dial +1-231-460-1047 to listen on Interactive, or +1-716-274-2524 to
listen on the Legend.

I keep Mondays simple, 'cause we all know that without good wake-up
music, Mondays are hard. So, make it easy on yourself, be a part of
the Secret Stash, Mondays on ACB Radio Interactive and the World-Wide
Legend!