[Radio-announce] Join me where it's warm: "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jan 28 17:21:19 EST 2014

It's snowing where I am, but inside, it's warm, and at 7:00 P.M. EST I'll be
sitting "In the quiet," hoping you'll be joining me.

http://acbradio.org

Or call in and listen:

231-460-1047.

Renew, receive guidance, perhaps greater ease and patience.

Let the music and suggestions bring you added peace and rest, even if you
are not able to stop doing.

For some, this show brings comfort and relief.

Now, also on WQNA FM The Edge: 88.3, Thursday, 3:00 A.M. http://wqna.org

Have you checked out my new Blog?

Subscribe or read it:

http://debbiehazelton.com/myblog.xml

I'm getting great results in my work these days. Real people, making real
changes in the quality and scope of their lives!

It is such exciting work, and such a joy to have the privilege to step into
people's lives and watch their progress as they embrace their lives with
greater ease, peace and joy!

What would your life feel like, look like, be like with less stress and even
more joy? Would you like to find out?

Contact me at my website.

http://debbiehazelton.com

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton