[Radio-announce] Due to computer issues there won't be an Anything and Everything show tomorrow night.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Jul 4 10:22:48 EDT 2014

Hi all.

My speech software is working in demo mode now, so to prevent me rebooting
every half hour to get back on for my broadcast I'm not going to be able to
do a show this week.  This SHOULD be a simple fix, and if there weren't a
holiday today I'd call up my handy dandy speech software makers and ask them
how I can fix this problem.  I'll be back on next Saturday.  Sorry for not
being on this week.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kminor65 at outlook.com