[Radio-announce] Independence Day Weekend Wrap-Up Begins at Eight Monday!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Jul 6 17:34:04 EDT 2014

The first four-day weekend of summer comes to an end tomorrow, so why
not wake up with your forgotten favorites with me on the Secret Stash,
heard every Monday at 8:00am on ACB Radio Interactive and the
Worldwide Legend. No matter what shape your stomach is in, or any
other body part for that matter, the Stash will launch you into Monday
in a positively comfortable, comfortably positive way. Of course, you
can ramp up the fun factor with an email request to me, any time, at
stevem at legend-oldies.com, or a tweet @LegendRequest. Call me from
eight to eleven a.m. on 206-203-1120 and make your request heard
throughout the Interverse!

Remember, that's the one and only original Secret Stash, where you
hear not just the songs you know, but lots of songs you might not
know, every Monday morning at 8:00 on ACBRI and the Legend.