[Radio-announce] I have my Window-Eyes issue resolved, and Christmas is coming soon!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Mon Jul 7 09:46:16 EDT 2014

Hi all.

After a brief call to Steve at AI Squared Indiana, I got my copy of
Window-Eyes to no longer be in demo mode.  It's working great!  This means
that, unless some unforeseen issue happens I'll be on this Saturday night at
9 p.m. Eastern with a new Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Now for the Christmas part of this note, and, knowing how gremlins like to
work, this may kill my computer, but it shouldn't.  For the past two and a
half years I've been using Window-Eyes on a lease to own plan.  Well, my
last payment was supposed to happen in August.  Well, Wednesday is my
birthday, and I got some money from Dad.  This allowed me to pay off some
bills, and one of these was Window-Eyes.  I should have the copy that
doesn't require an authorization code every 30 days by the end of this week.
I can't wait!  I know there's no difference with the copy I'm getting from
what I'm currently using, but there's some satisfaction in the fact that I
have a copy of Window-Eyes which is fully paid for.  As soon as I get it
I'll uninstall this licensed lease to own copy and install my new copy to
the PC.

I just wanted to share.  I'm excited.  Woo Hoo!

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

Kminor65 at outlook.com