[Radio-announce] Main Menu will bring you coverage from the ACB Convention!

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Mon Jul 7 23:37:49 EDT 2014

The Main Menu team is very pleased to announce that we will be bringing you
coverage from many of the major vendors in the exhibit hall of the 2014 ACB
convention!  An extensive Main Menu ACB Convention special will be produced
and made available to listeners at the end of convention week.  Due to
convention coverage on ACB Radio Mainstream, this will not be aired on ACB
Radio but will be made available as an exclusive download from our website,
mainmenu.acbradio.org.  Be sure to keep an eye on this list, the @mainmenu
Twitter feed, or the Main Menu website to find out when the convention
special is available and which companies are interviewed!  Also, please let
your family and friends who may be interested in Main Menu convention
coverage know about our coming convention special!

Chase Crispin, Executive Producer
Main Menu - ACB Radio's Weekly Look at Technology from a Blindness
Perspective
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org
chase at acbradio.org