[Radio-announce] Are you ready for another Worship Unlimited?

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 8 06:39:13 EDT 2014

Hi all.

I do hope you'll be able to join me for my second show on ACB Radio
Interactive tomorrow between 1 and 4 PM Eastern, as I bring you 3 hours of
Christian music.  We'll have plenty of variety, ranging from folk to
country, and from southern gospel to modern contemporary, and perhaps a bit
of rock!  And of course, the show wouldn't be complete without your
requests, so please send them to either:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or, if you're on Twitter, you can tweet:

@Worshipunltd!

See you tomorrow!