[Radio-announce] Refill, recharge, rejuvinate, receive, replenish, renew! You're entitled!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 8 18:32:25 EDT 2014

Yes, and, when you feel filled up, there's plenty who need what wt you have
to give!

Join us "In The Quiet"

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

We're all in this together.

Have a short fute? Feel frustrated sometimes? Feel bad about some old
memories? What you did or didn't do, or someone else did, or didn't do? Come
be, come rest, "In The Quiet" You might just find some relief with greater
ease than you are used to expecting!

You're never alone! We're always supported by our Source, and we all need
each other!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton