[Radio-announce] Hop on the Tractor! It's time for another Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:20:43 EDT 2014

Greetings to all!
After a week off, I'm back in town and ready for another edition of
that wacky radio show called Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
On the program this week we will be focusing on double and triple
plays, with a twist and turn here and there! If you don't understand
what I mean by a "twist and turn" here and there, then you'll have to
come and check it out and I'll explain it to you!
Of course there will be our normal crazy and fun entertainment on the
show! Boy do I have some funny stories to tell!
So, if all this sounds great to you, then come and join the fun!
It all begins today starting at 4 P.M EST, 3 P.M CST, 2 P.M MST, and 1
P.M PST on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, visit http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/ and follow the
instructions from there.
Contact information will be given out during the program.
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/