[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jul 11 15:19:20 EDT 2014

This Sunday on Encouragement For the Journey we are having an All Hymn
Sunday.  Not just your standard hymns but hymns played in a variety of
styles and by a variety of artists.

Play list below.

Join Chip and Denny on ACB Radio at 8:00 EST by going to:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.

You can also listen anytime after the initial broadcast on your smart phone
or computer by going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Playlist files:

list of 26 items

01. Florida Boys - Love Lifted Me

02. Walt Mills - I Must Tell Jesus

03. Booth Brothers - Tell It To Jesus

04. Sandi Patty - I come to the garden Medley

05. Greater Vision - Since Jesus Came Into My Heart

06. Bill Gaither Trio - Medley of Favorite Hymns

07. The Collingsworth Family - At Calvary

08. The Martins - Redeemed

09. Janet Pasqual -  Near the Cross

10. Cluster Pluckers - 'Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

11. Carmen - Nothing But The Blood

12. Glenn Campbell - Standing On The Promises

13. Booth Brothers -, Because He Lives

14. The Martins - My Jesus, I Love Thee

15. Gold City - Won't It Be Wonderful There

16. Gaither Homecoming - He Keeps Me Singing

17. Happy Goodmans -Amazing Grace

18. BJ Thomas -Rock Of Ages

19. The Cathedrals - Mansion Over The Hilltop

20. Statler Brothers - Are You Washed In The Blood

21. Carroll Roberson - How great Thou art

22. The Isaacs - Blessed Assurance

23. Ivan Parker - I'd Rather Have Jesus

24. JESUS LOVES ME - AMY LAMBERT

25. Gold City - No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus

26. Loretta Lynn - When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder

List end

----