[Radio-announce] In just less than an hour is Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 12 20:12:43 EDT 2014

Hi all you dudes and dudettes.

It's me, the great DJ, announcing it's time for another Anything and
Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show starts at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S.
time, and for three hours I play music of all kinds from the late 1920's
through today.  As usual I'll tell you the weather for Lexington, Kentucky,
give you some sports reports, and some other things which I'll briefly
mention in a minute, but to hear the full details you'll need to tune into
the show.  To tune in, point your browser or mobile device to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen to the Interactive stream.  You can also use
your smart phone or tablet with apps like iBlink Radio or oOtunes to listen
in.  If you'd like to use an old fashioned touch tone phone, just call
231-460-1047.  Keep in mind that if you use the latter method to listen,
long distance charges may apply.

Now for what's on tonight.  As I said, I'll tell you the weather and some
local sports in addition to playing music.  I have an extra sporting event
to talk about that I actually attended.  This event had some fireworks which
made up for the fact that I didn't see any on the 4th, and I'll talk about
these.  I also went to a picnic with Keisha and a friend of hers, and I'll
briefly talk about this.  Finally, I got a program.  I already had it, but I
got it in a slightly different form, and I'll talk about this.  Tune in to
hear all this on Anything and Everything starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m.
Pacific tonight on ACB Radio Interactive.

Catch you tonight!

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org