[Radio-announce] sunday night session

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Mon Jul 14 02:57:22 EDT 2014

Hi all,
First I want apologize for the technical dificulties on mainstream.
The icecast bandwidth got full and listeners were routed to the fallback mount.
I set up the live event stream for the over flow.
I also went in and raised the bandwidth numbers in the icecast configuration.

Bottom line the problems should not happen for the rest of the convention.

I also put the archive on prs so the session is now replaying on mainstream.
I will get the archive on the website for downloading tomorrow.

Again sorry for those who could not get in.

Larry

Sent from my iPhone