[Radio-announce] I won't be on air today

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 14 09:50:52 EDT 2014

Hey everyone,

In leu of the ACB general session today, I'm forfeiting my own show. I want
to be doubly tuned in with both ears, and encourage everyone to do the same,
if you're interested. 11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

(Note, there will be several sessions on the Live stream as well.)

http://acbradio.org/live

If you are not interested in ACB and want to hear a replay of my show,
please go to:

http://midtownradio.org

and perhaps there will be a replay there.

Meanwhile, don't miss the electrifying 2014 national convention coverage!
Last night's session was fabulous!!!

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton