[Radio-announce] Sunday Morning On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jul 18 08:49:16 EDT 2014

Fun Song Sunday on Encouragement  For the Journey

This Sunday Chip and Denny will be playing songs that may not have much
spiritual value but nonetheless are fun to listen to.  Some of the songs
have a life lesson to teach, or maybe a thought provoking message or maybe
no spiritual value whatsoever but purely entertainment.  In any case we hope
that some of the songs we play put a smile on your face.

We'll even be playing Wendy Bagwell's hilarious story about visiting a
Church that handles rattlesnakes as only Wendy himself can tell it.

We will also be announcing how you could win a $50.00 ITunes gift card
simply by listening to Encouragement For the Journey.

Listen to our initial broadcast Sunday morning at 8:00 EST on ACB Radio at:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.

Or listen to it later on your computer or smart phone anytime by going to:
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Play List...

list of 29 items

01. Imperials - No Shortage

02. Unknown Artist - Wagon Tracks

03. artist - Dont Sit In My Pew Tim Mary Lovelace

04. Gaither Vocal Band - Rumormill

05. Primitive Quartet - The Only Fire I'll Ever Feel

06. The Booth Brothers - Round Up in The Sky

07. The Lewis Family - Which Came First, The Chicken Or the Egg?

08. The Kingsmen - Excuses

09. The Inspirations - The Fa Sol La Song

10. Brentwood Kids - At the Hop (Hallelujah Hop)

11. Vocal Union - Can He, Could He, Would He

12. The Lewis Family-Rockin On the Waves

13. Jerry Jordan - Phone call from God

14. Fair Haven Quartet - I went to an old camp meeting with the devil

15. The Monkey Song

16. Nashville Gospel Singers - The Devil's In The Phone Booth

17. Jessie Dixon - From Heavens Point of View

18. My Cousins Don't Swing From Trees

19. Gold City and Old Time Gospel Quartet - Taco Belle

20. Barry McGuire - Bullfrogs and butterflies

21. Wendy Bagwell -  Rattlesnake

22. Baggy Bottom Boys - WWJD

23. Hoppers - Sunday School

24. Bill Staines - A place in the choir

25. The Statler Brothers - Keep On The Firing Line

26. The Inspirations - Jubilee

27. Variety - God's Got An Answer For the Blues

28. The Lewis Family - God's Little People

29. The Collingsworth Family -  Tell the Mountain

list end

----