[Radio-announce] Computers, ya gotta love 'em, another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 19 16:53:49 EDT 2014

Hey there!

Well I think this computer hates me.  It acted up, and I ended up calling
the Microsoft General Hospital to help me get my computer working.  Thanks
to their help all is well, and I'm all set for another Anything and
Everything on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m.
Pacific.  I'll go into more detail about what happened.  I also have sports
to tell you about, mention the weather for Lexington, Kentucky, play music
from the late 1920's through today, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke
of the week, which is more of an editorial than a joke, but it still works,
because someone like Bullwinkle would think of something like this to talk
about.  Also, I got some new voices for Window-Eyes, my screen reader, and
I'll let you hear one that I like.  I've also started taking some new, and
really expensive medicine.  All this, and who knows what else can be heard
for three hours on ACB Radio Interactive.  Oh yeah, your requests and
comments are always welcome, so tune in for the fun.

To hear the show, point your computer or mobile device to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to the Interactive stream.  If you prefer, you can use
your smart phone, iPod or tablet with apps like iBlink Radio or oOtunes to
listen to the stream.  If you feel a bit old fashioned, you can use that
quaint device called a telephone and dial 231-460-1047, but remember that
long distance charges may apply if you use this method of tuning in.

See you tonight for three hours starting at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific
on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY, who hopes one day to be the D.J. on WWV.

kevin at acbradio.org