[Radio-announce] wind down from Convention, get ready for a new week!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jul 21 10:53:23 EDT 2014

Well first, many thanks to all who made the ACB Conference and Convention
another fine time, with stellar leadership and the finest coverage by ACB
Radio. I had only a miniscule role to play this year, and was not there in
person, though I always learn so much, even more, when taking it in on the
stream, and this year was no exception! Good work to all who made it so, and
to many who are probably exhausted today.

And now, I want to tell you this. I love the beginning of a new week! It's a
clean slate, so many opportunities for new starts, renewed attempts and
plans to do even better than the week or even the day before!

What if you knew that you're already perfect, just as you are, that this is
a temporary deal, to bumble around in a human experience. So you do your
best, continuing to make adjustments, discover and create new ways, or,
ameliorate! Clearisa Pincola Estes says "Wisdom is, what works!"

So come join us, and let the good music and conversation help you move into
this new week with ease and maybe even a smile!

11:00 AM eastern

http://acbradio.org/interactive

http://midtownradio.org

Want it by phone? Same time:

231-460-1047

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton