[Radio-announce] Main Menu Convention Coverage Part 1 is now available!

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Tue Jul 22 11:44:35 EDT 2014

    Main Menu is pleased to release the first part of our coverage of the
2014 ACB Conference and Convention exhibit hall on our website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org.  In this first hour-long special show, we hear from
the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Humanware, AI Squared, Guide Lights
and Gadgets, Sprint, Regal Entertainment, Envision America, and Duxbury.
Many of the vendors interviewed in this show are releasing new and exciting
products and are offering extended discounted pricing to Main Menu
listeners.  We thank Jeff Bishop, Larry Turnbull, and Brian McCallen for
their hard work to prepare these excellent interviews for Main Menu.  To
find our first ACB Convention show for 2014, please visit the Main Menu
website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/
Once on the Main Menu website, click on shows, then find the convention
coverage special at the top of the page.  To download an mp3 file of the
show to your computer, click download.  To stream the file over the
internet, click on the stream link.  This show is also available as a
podcast on our podcast feed, on the iTunes Store, and in Serotek's iBlink
Radio app for iOS and Android.  Please contact us by email at
mainmenu at acbradio.org or on Twitter @mainmenu with your feedback about our
convention coverage, and keep an eye on our website and mailing lists to
find out when the next part of our convention coverage is available!