[Radio-announce] It's Wednesday, and it's Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 14:37:02 EDT 2014

Hi All!
It's that time again! Time for all of us to join together, listen to
some great music, and enjoy wacky conversation!
This week, I have so many crazy stories to tell, I'm not sure if we'll
even get them all in!
So, come and find out! It all starts today at 4 P.M Eastern, just
after Alex Banwell and Worship Unlimited!
To listen, go to http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/ and follow the
instructions!
Contact information will be given out during the program.
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/