[Radio-announce] OCR, Magnification, Non24, Storytelling and More Now Available in Main Menu Convention Coverage Part 3!

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Thu Jul 24 00:43:57 EDT 2014

Main Menu is pleased to release the  third part of our coverage of the 2014
ACB Conference and Convention exhibit hall on our website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org.  In this hour-long special show, we hear from The
American Printing House for the Blind, Dolphin Computer Access, AT&T, HIMS,
My Blindspot, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, and Friends in Art.  Many of the
vendors interviewed in this show are releasing or teasing new and exciting
products that will be of interest to listeners.  We thank Jeff Bishop and
Marlaina Lieburg for their hard work to prepare these excellent interviews
for Main Menu.  To find our  2014 ACB convention coverage , please visit the
Main Menu website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/
Once on the Main Menu website, click on shows, then find the convention
coverage special  of choice  at the top of the page.  To download an mp3
file of the show to your computer, click download.  To stream the file over
the internet, click on the stream link.  This show is also available as a
podcast on our podcast feed, on the iTunes Store, and in Serotek's iBlink
Radio app for iOS and Android.  Please contact us by email at mainmenu at
acbradio.org <http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/friends>  or on Twitter
@mainmenu with your feedback about our convention coverage, and keep an eye
on our website and mailing lists to find out when the next part of our
convention coverage is available!   We will have a total of five convention
shows, which will all be posted by the end of the week.  Thanks for your
continued interest and support of Main Menu and ACB Radio!