[Radio-announce] Weird Al brand new album on the Yin Yang Show today on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Jul 24 14:51:48 EDT 2014

Hi friends!

First -- congratulations to all involved in another spectacular ACB Annual
Convention in Las Vegas! Kudos to Larry, Jeff, Marlaina, Shannon and all
other members of the ACB Radio staff at the convention and offsite
supporting the convention who did a superb job bringing the convention to
everyone on ACB Radio!! Thank You!!

The Yin Yang Show with Brian Charlson and Rick Morin is back today from 6 to
9 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive. Please go to
http://acbradio.org/interactive and go to the Play Now link.

For the first time in 30 years, a comedy album entered the charts this
Tuesday at Number One. Yes, Weird Al Yankovic is back with his brand new
album, Mandatory Fun!! And yes, we have it and we will be featuring some
great cuts on tonight's show.

Been a few weeks  since Brian and Rick have Yin/Yang'ed together and tonight
promises to be filled with great music and all around wackiness.

Hope you can tune in!

Brian and Rick