[Radio-announce] Magnification, Employment, Piano Tuning, Accessible Perscription Labels, and More Now Available in Main Menu Convention Coverage Part 4

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Thu Jul 24 23:18:07 EDT 2014

Main Menu is pleased to release the  fourth part of our coverage of the 2014
ACB Conference and Convention exhibit hall on our website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org.  In this hour-long special show, we hear from
Accessamed, AT Guys, Perkins Products, Adobe, Aumed, School of Piano
Technology for the Blind, National Industries for the Blind, and Philmore
Productions.  Many of the vendors interviewed in this show are releasing or
teasing new and exciting products and services that will be of interest to
listeners.  To find our  2014 ACB convention coverage , please visit the
Main Menu website at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/
Once on the Main Menu website, click on shows, then find the convention
coverage special  of choice  at the top of the page.  To download an mp3
file of the show to your computer, click download.  To stream the file over
the internet, click on the stream link.  This show is also available as a
podcast on our podcast feed, on the iTunes Store, and in Serotek's iBlink
Radio app for iOS and Android.  Please contact us by email at
mainmenu at acbradio.org or on Twitter @mainmenu with your feedback about our
convention coverage, and keep an eye on our website, Twitter feed, and
mailing lists to find out when the last part of our convention coverage is
available!  Our final ACB 2014 show will be uploaded tomorrow.  Thanks for
your continued interest and support of Main Menu and ACB Radio!