[Radio-announce] This Sunday on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jul 25 07:15:12 EDT 2014

This week on Encouragement For the Journey we will be featuring the
Collingsworth Family and we will also try and give away a $50.00 ITunes gift
card.  All you need to do to win is to listen.  We will play excerpts from 5
songs and we will play those 5 songs sometime during the broadcast.  If you
are the first person to identify those 5 songs and email your answer to,
request at gatewayfortheblind.com you will win the $50.00 ITunes gift card.

You can listen to Encouragement For the Journey on ACB Radio Interactive
this Sunday morning at 8:00 EST by going to,
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.
Or you can go to  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com after the initial broadcast and listen on
your computer

or smart phone.

Playlist files:

list of 27 items

01. Doug Anderson - Only Here for a Little While (feat. Ernie Haase &
Signature Sound)

02. Jeff and Sheri Easter - Praise His Name

03. Collingsworth Family - I Could Never Praise Him Enough

04. Collingsworth Family - I Shall Not Be Moved (

05. Carroll Roberson - Had It Not Been

06. The Collingsworth Family - Show A Little Bit Of Love and Kindness

07. The Collingsworth Family - I Know

08. The Cathedrals - Wedding Music

09. Greater Vision -  Til the Storm Passes By

10. The Bellamy Brothers - Drug Problem

11. The Gann Brothers - All It Takes Is A Shout

12. Gold City - If God Be for Us

13. The Kingsmen - When Its All Said And Done

14. Joy Gardner - Joy Comes In the Morning

15. The Hoppers -  Jerusalem

16. The Collingsworth Family - Ever Gentle, Ever Sweet

17. The Collingsworth Family - I Could Never Out Love the Lord

18. Janet Paschal - When God Dips His Love

19. Audie Blakelock - Give Me Jesus

20.  Crystal River - A Little Bit a What I Got

21. Karen Peck and New River -  Love With All Your Heart

22. Gold City - I Have an Anchor

23. Booth Brothers - Something Good

24. Heirline - I've Made Up My Mind

25. Greater Vision - Champion

26. The Hoppers - I've Come Too Far

27. The Collingsworth Family - Living In Love With the Lord

list end

----