[Radio-announce] Final Episode of Main Menu Convention Coverage Now Available

Chase Crispin chase at acbradio.org
Fri Jul 25 12:30:54 EDT 2014

Main Menu is pleased to release the final episode of our coverage of the
2014 ACB Conference and Convention exhibit hall on our website at
mainmenu.acbradio.org.  In this hour-long special show, we hear from ABISee,
National Braille Press, Irie-AT, Hidow, and the Hadley School for the Blind.
After the conclusion of interviews from the exibhit hall, I speak with Jeff
Bishop about his thoughts from the conference, changes in the technology
industry, and what interviews and demos may be coming soon on Main Menu.  To
find our  2014 ACB convention coverage , please visit the Main Menu website
at:
http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/
Once on the Main Menu website, click on shows, then find the convention
coverage special  of choice  at the top of the page.  To download an mp3
file of the show to your computer, click download.  To stream the file over
the internet, click on the stream link.  This show is also available as a
podcast on our podcast feed, on the iTunes Store, and in Serotek's iBlink
Radio app for iOS and Android.  Please contact us by email at mainmenu at
acbradio.org <http://acbradio.org/mailman/listinfo/friends>  or on Twitter
@mainmenu with your feedback about our convention coverage.  We hope you
have enjoyed our coverage of the 2014 conference and convention of the
American Council of the Blind, and we look forward to bringing you more
convention coverage in the future.  Thanks for your continued interest in
and support of Main Menu and ACB Radio.