[Radio-announce] Anything and Everything has even more music which changes what is played on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 26 16:20:58 EDT 2014

Hey there.

That's right folks.
Anything and Everything has even more music than ever, and it's not the
usual new stuff I get each week.  It's no longer music from the late 1920's.
You'll have to tune in and learn what it entails now.  The show will start
out with the usual song, but a different version of it, and right after that
and the top of the hour announcements I'll tell you the new and exciting
things that will happen.  Tune in to ACB Radio Interactive starting at 9
p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific U.S. time for three hours of great music.  In
addition to music, there will be local sports discussed, the weather for
Lexington, Kentucky, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week,
and this week's joke is pretty good.  Of course your requests are always
welcome.

To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org

and select the listen link and follow the prompts to the Interactive stream.
You can use a computer or mobile device this way.  If you have a smart phone
or tablet, apps like oOtunes and iBlink Radio will also get you there.
Also, there's the telephone.  Dial 231-460-1047 and choose the Interactive
option.  Remember, however, if you use a phone, long distance charges may
apply.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of
broadcasting on ACB Radio Interactive.

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org