[Radio-announce] Double trouble on this week's Worship Unlimited!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:04:23 EDT 2014

HI all.

This week's show is promising to be great fun, because I'll be joined in the
studio by my good friend Lou, who's presented with me many times in the
past.  You can expect a lot of giggling, craziness, and the usual blend of
wonderful praise and worship music, as we seek to glorify our Lord together.
The playlist already includes music from all genres, but as ever, there's
plenty of room for more.  So please send in those requests to either:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com

Or:

@Worshipunltd on twitter.

Then tune in between 6 and 9 PM here in the UK, which is 1-4 PM Eastern, and
join us in praising the Lord!