[Radio-announce] move away from the noise and join me "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jul 29 17:31:13 EDT 2014

7:00 P.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

Spending time "In The Quiet" makes such a difference, and it can be so easy
to get hooked by some little or large thing in the world, and, "oops, there
it goes," another reaction, rather than mere positive action.

Strengthen your "elasticity of Spirit" and spend time with me "In The
quiet."

You might be really glad you did.

What if just a little time "In the quiet" could save you from a short fuse,
a rotten mood, needless worry? What if, a little time "In the Quiet" brings
you guidance, empathy, peace, ease, inspiration, and more?

7:00 P.M. EDT.

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton