[Radio-announce] Another Wacky Wednesday is here!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:35:45 EDT 2014

Hi all!
It's time for another edition of Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
I have a great show lined up for you all, including plenty of music.
Of course, though, you can certainly alter the music that is being
played by sending your requests to
tyler at acbradio.org
or by sending a tweet to @tylerjuranek throughout the program. If you
are here in the US, you can call the voicemail line at 206-337-7656
and leave a request or comment!
Also, for those of you that do not know, I became an Eagle Scout on
February 22 of this year, and this passed weekend, July 27th, I
received my Eagle award. Following that, I had to give an acceptance
speech. Everyone will get to hear that as well on the program today.
There is lots to look forward to on this week's Wacky Wednesday on the
Farm! If that's not enough, next week we will be doing the yearly
tractor segment, where you all can learn about the antique tractor
hobby!
Today's fun begins at 4 P.M Eastern, just after Alex Banwell!
To listen, visit http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/ and follow the
instructions!
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/