[Radio-announce] [Friends] Its Wednesday and time to Join Mike Moran Inn The Doo-wop Corner

Michael Moran michael754 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 30 15:35:57 EDT 2014

Join me, Mike Moran, in the Doo-Wop Corner every Wednesday evening from 9-00
PM. to 12-00 AM Midnight Eastern Time on ACB Radio Interactive. I'll be
playing music from the fifties and early sixties, the greatest hits and
obscure gems, including some fine a capella tunes and I'll be featuring
interviews and sound bites from some of the top Doo-Wop hit makers. Come
with me back in time to relive old and special memories or let me introduce
you to DooWop one of the cornerstones on which today's music is built.

So remember to join me, Mike Moran, every Wednesday evening from 9-00 PM. to
12-00 AM Midnight Eastern Time in  the Doo-Wop Corner for music and fun
on ACB Radio Interactive.

www.acbradio.org
click on the interactive link.
Send your request to
mike at acbradio.org

You can also listen by phone by calling:  231-460-1047 and following the
prompts.